Cherub Rubs was born when Keeli had her first child. She set out to look for safe, natural skin care for her little one; products without artificial fragrances or harmful chemicals, knowing that long-term usage can cause skin sensitivities. To her surprise, she couldn't find what she was looking for!
She realized that many of those "natural" products were made from synthesized ingredients. When her second baby had an allergic reaction to milk, and developed a severe case of nappy rash, Keeli decided she needed to try and develop her own products to treat him.
After careful research, Keeli began to create her own products at home. She then started sharing them with her friends, and a few years later, it became a cottage industry which developed to Cherub Rubs - a certified organic skin care range that truly protects and cares for an infant's delicate skin, helping even troubled skin conditions such as dry itchy skin, as well as red, chapped skin.
- We don't use synthetic chemical inputs (e.g. fertilizer, pesticides, antibiotics, food additives, etc), genetically modified organisms, irradiation, nor sewage sludge;
- We use farmland that has been free from synthetic chemicals for three or more years;
- We keep detailed written production and sales records (audit trail);
- We maintain a strict physical separation of organic products from non-certified products;
- We undergo periodic on-site inspections.