Cherub Rubs was born when a Shoalhaven mum had her first child. She set out to look for safe, natural skin care for her little one; products without artificial fragrances or harmful chemicals, knowing that long-term usage can cause skin sensitivities. To her surprise, she couldn't find what she was looking for!
She realized that many of those "natural" products were made from synthesized ingredients. When her second baby had an allergic reaction to milk, and developed a severe case of nappy rash, she decided she needed to try and develop her own products to treat him.
As the business grew, she decided to move on from Cherub Rubs and now the business is run and managed by a team of Shoalhaven mums under the guidance of the business owners, Steven Wong, Margaret Cheung and Nowchem Pharma.
The team at Cherub Rubs are passionate about providing families with a certified organic skin care range that truly protects and cares for an infant's delicate skin, helping even troubled skin conditions such as dry itchy skin, as well as red, chapped skin.
- We don't use synthetic chemical inputs (e.g. fertilizer, pesticides, antibiotics, food additives, etc), genetically modified organisms, irradiation, nor sewage sludge;
- We use farmland that has been free from synthetic chemicals for three or more years;
- We keep detailed written production and sales records (audit trail);
- We maintain a strict physical separation of organic products from non-certified products;
- We undergo periodic on-site inspections.