We've all had chapped or cracked lips at least once in our lives and we know how painful and uncomfortable it can be! As our lips do not contain oil glands, if we don't keep them hydrated and nourished they can very easily become dry, chapped and sore.
To keep your lips kissable:
- Always apply Cherub Rubs All Natural, Certified Organic Lip Balm when going outdoors - the elements: wind, snow and sun can be cruel to our skin. Made with certified organic and 100% natural, edible ingredients including macadamia oil, beeswax and cocoa and shea butters our lip balm offers a safe and effective alternative for all ages. THAT'S RIGHT! Even your baby can wear this one as it is 100% toxic free and does not contain harmful petrochemicals such as petrolatum.
- Stay hydrated! Drink plenty of water to help maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Avoid long days in air conditioning, as it will dry out your skin.
- Use a humidifier to keep moisture in the air at home.
- Try not to lick your lips too much as salvia from your tongue can strip away moisture.
Oops!!! I didn't wear lip balm and now I can't smile without it hurting! Don't panic! Our Skin Soothe is suitable for use on your lips! Again, it is 100% natural and toxic free, perfect for providing wind or sunburn relief.
HELP! They aren't getting better.... if you are suffering from severe dryness or cracking that isn't getting better with self care, you may be suffering from Cheilitis, we recommend contacting a dermatologist for further treatment.