The Cherub Rubs Story
Cherub Rubs wants the best for you and your baby … naturally.
Our products are FULLY CERTIFIED ORGANIC – not just a couple of organic ingredients, but more than 95% of all the ingredients in the majority of our range are certified organic. The entire range is manufactured under strict organic standards in a certified organic manufacturing facility.
This means that our products are not just free of petro-chemicals, artificial fragrances and colours, DEAs, SLS, PEGs and preservatives but are also one of the most PURE and NATURAL you can buy.
We use high quality raw materials which are Australian-sourced and organic where possible.
The concentrations of essential oils we use are specifically formulated for the safety of baby. Being 100% natural is important because what goes on your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream.
With Cherub Rubs you feed your skin with healthy ingredients from nature’s table! Other products may claim to be natural but the proof is in the label. We invite you to take the label test and read the ingredients of the Cherub Rubs range then compare them to other products. You’ll see there are no synthetic names.
Cherub Rubs is recommended by health professionals in Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea, Singapore and Malaysia.
Developed by a natural healthcare practitioner, who is also a mother, Cherub Rubs knows how important a good start to life is!
Cherub Rubs is proud to be certified by The Organic Food Chain (OFC) as well as being Australian Certified Toxic Free and part of the Chemical Free Community.
Certified Organic Skin Care for Baby & Family.
- avoidance of most synthetic chemical inputs (e.g. fertilizer, pesticides, antibiotics, food additives, etc), genetically modified organisms, irradiation, and the use of sewage sludge;
- use of farmland that has been free from synthetic chemicals for a number of years (often, three or more);
- keeping detailed written production and sales records (audit trail);
- maintaining strict physical separation of organic products from non-certified products;
- undergoing periodic on-site inspections.