Every child LOVES playing with playdough. Help them make this safe, non-toxic playdough at home and then let their creativity take over!!!
- 1 cup salt
- 3 cups plain flour
- 60ml vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Food colouring
- Mix all the dry ingredients and add oil.
- Add the food colouring to the WATER.
- Slowly add the water until the desired consistency is reached.
- Kneading the mixture will help to improve the texture, so let the kids get into it!
- Wrap playdough in cling wrap and store in zip lock bag or air tight container.
- Add glitter, sequins and/or essential oils to add different colours, textures and fragrances.
* Recipe sourced from kidspot.com.au